“Lovely little Italian”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dalbeattie, United Kingdom
“Lovely little Italian”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Perfect spot for a weeknight "date night" if you like Italian food.
We had beer and Pizza which was just perfect.
It's quite expensive (for what it is) which is the only reason we don't go more regularly!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Tina L

• Greek first
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Best Family Restaurant in town”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We've been here a couple of times now, and it's a joy! Our kids love it, and clean their plates! Staff are brilliant, as is the atmosphere. It's a firm favourite with us - thanks guys!!

1 Thank SueEllenBC
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Visited this time with my husband son and partner . We all had a lovely meal portions large value for money . Service was quick and efficient .
Worth a visit

Visited June 2014
2 Thank 263396
“Amazing - my favourite place. ”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Have been coming here for a good few years now & each time it impresses. Service is always on top form, had a couple of experiences where the staff have been stressed and a little rude, however they always apologise for this. Having previously been in the catering industry it is easy to sympathise.
Food is always 5/5. Usually dine here with my boyfriend and we both love it. Recently decided to venture off of our favourite happy hour choices. Shared garlic focaccia & meat platter, we have been missing out! I had the scamp which was amazing & my other half bad the tuna pizza.
Never have a bad word to say about here. 5/5 always.

2 Thank Shannon M
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Quick and Tasty Food”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Went in on a Friday night with no reservation, they were fully booked and only had a half hour window free. I was happy to get a quick meal and was unexpectantly surprised at the speed I received my food with no compromise on the quality. I had pepper steak, side salad, garlic bread, onion rings. The steak was cooked tender to perfection and my specification, the pepper sauce was flavoursome and plenty. The staff were efficient, friendly and accommodating. Overall value for money was good when compared to other similar priced restraunts I ate at Dumfries. Tip would be always book if you can especially on the usual busy nights and weekend lunches. Will definable go back there.

• Visited June 2014