“Great place to stay.”

Ranked #23 of 52 Dumfries B&B and Inns
Blackpool
“Great place to stay.”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights 21st june to 23, very quiet room , and spotless clean, very comfy beds and room a nice size, very impressed with the place, in a great location close to town center and rail station. breakfast was fine as well. On street parking which is free.
will visit again and stay in same B&B if possible.

Room Tip: room to the back , very pleasant and so quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank DTBluebells

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Polish first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 June 2013

The first thing that I noted when I had an initial look around was how neat and clean everything was. I was made to feel nice and welcome, and was told that I was welcome to read or watch tv in the communial living space if I didn't want to be locked away in my room by myself. My room didn't have an en-suite, but the others did... so as far as I was aware I had the communial bathroom to myself. Breakfast was definitely the highlight! Set me right up for the day, and when I had finally finished digging through my mountain or a plateful, I was swiftly offered more!

Clean, laid back and quite, with an owner that was happy to help.

Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Be aware that room 4 doesn't have an en-suite. Was no problem for me, but if you need the bathro...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Keri1903
Lancashire Cyclist
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I stayed there as a cycle tourist, and was pleasantly surprised by the town. Langlands is excellent value for money; very well positioned to walk into town, lovely & clean with a MASSIVE breakfast. Great friendly people who stored my bike in the cellar overnight. Will definitely return !!

Room Tip: I had a room at the front of the hotel, which is on Edinburgh Road. It had a lovely view of the rive...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank ubhank3
Bridgwater, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2013

we spent 3 nights in the hotel,and i was sorry we had to leave.the owners are lovely people very friendly and helpful,great location,very quiet,rooms are nice and large and the food is great too.plenty to see in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We arrived on Saturday afternoon and after a warm welcome from the owner, we were shown our room. We booked a double room and found a twin room instead, but then checking the picture it does show 2 separate beds, so we didn't complain or anything.

The room was clean, excellent decoration, but the shower wasn't great, same with the bathroom tap. It was a bit noisy, but not at night.

Breakfast was delicious, and at the time we wanted it was ready.

Location was good, just a few minutes walk from the centre and bus station.

When we checked out we still had time to kill, and the owners let us stay in the living room and offered tea or coffee, that was really nice of them. Some places, as soon as you've paid and are not a client anymore, don't really care about you - this was definitely not the case.

Definitely worth the price, and would probably be back.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reading
Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

All good. Breakfast excellent. Owners friendly and helpful. They reccomended restaurants and gave directions to local attractions. Rooms were large. Large sitting room with tv available downstairs. Only 5 mins from city centre.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Colin W
glasgow scotland
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

Donna is very friendly and helpful. We booked the wrong dates and they were very helpful in accommodating us for our preferred dates, with no issue. Breakfast is plentiful, and freshly cooked. Rooms are spacious, clean and have freeview tv included. Would definitely use again

• Stayed March 2013