“Amazing”
Review of Sinos - CLOSED

Sinos
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I come here regularly for take-away food, it's my favourite place despite the fact it's not really built on take-away service. The staff are very welcoming and friendly, the food is amazing and the value is reasonable.
The decor is intriguing and unique, not something many restaurants can claim anymore.

There are newer reviews for Sinos

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Very good restaurant, will recommend to anyone looking for a good meal! Staff are very well mannered!

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Have been here several times for lunch. It is very good food and good value for money.
Although the drinks are a little expensive.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

It's been a while since my last visit to SInos. On that occasion I wasn't impressed by the wacky menu: there were too many silly fusion dishes that simply didn't look as they would ever work and the few dishes we tried simply proved the point.

The owners have wisely toned down the menu and only a very few of these silly dishes feature on the menu. We steered clear.

My main memories of the restaurant are the inedibly hot signature dish and the cloying sweetness of some of the main course sauces.

I was warned by the owner that the house speciality was very hot. She wasn't joking. I like spicy food but this stuff was ridiculous and I hardly touched it.

We thought the prices were expensive by Dumfries standards and the quality of the food simply does not justify the prices.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Very prompt service, and waitress was really friendly and cheerful.
An unusual menu choice, but lovely. Try the chicken & haggis in cream sauce.