“Very nice food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Very nice food”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Very nice food. Good choice and very good value. Friendly and polite staff. Seems to be popular with locals, usually a good sign.

Visited June 2014

Moffat, United Kingdom
“not bad”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

for the price of a buisness lunch it was not bad one pit fall the toilets to get to them down in the basement bit dark and they were clean to a piont the service you could not fault and it was really busy will i go back maybe

Visited April 2014
scotland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent.”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Love this Chinese never go to another, food always good, excellent service, staff polite. Good value at night, lunch prices could be a bit cheaper.

• Visited April 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“goodfood favourite chinese :)”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I am currently in Dumfries with my boyfriend, I am from Edinburgh and tonight we went to Imperial Chinese for some food because he loves it. Generally speaking, I am fussy with Chinese food because it can go two ways - be great or be awful.
However, I was more than happy with the food I got here. I ordered chicken fried price, crispy shredded chicken and also some ribs.
All of it was excellent and after coming home I have made a trip advisor just to rave about my experience at this Chinese.
This will be my new port of call every time I visit Dumfries!!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Katie O
Lancashire Cyclist
“Good value but a little bland”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The food was okay & service was prompt but to be honest it was a little bland, even for a 'spicy' Chinese meal !! The place was clean & the owner was pleasant & polite. Perhaps I chose the wrong dishes ??

Visited May 2013