This premier inn was a great little find. My partner and I were looking to get away for a few days so thought we would give dumfries ago( a place we had never been before).
The reason we were down was for my partners 21st. So was just looking for a budget room.
I couldn't have been happier with the price I paid for 3 night. £35 a night:)
Wasn't looking for a hotel in town as I drive so didn't mind it was on the outskirts of town.
The room was very clean, sheets were clean, bed was very comfortable and staff were very friendly. All in all I really enjoyed my stay here.
I would personally go back to this premier inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland