Friendly helpful staff.Clean rooms.Unfortunately no lift.
Plenty of Blue Badge parking.
Ideal for touring.Dumfries is a great town,quaint shops.
You will need a car or a bike.Restaurant attached to Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland