Normal enough Premier inn, clean & tidy with all the usual facilities. Only negative i had was with one of the ladies on reception. I asked for a re print of my invoice, and it seemed like it had asked her to walk the great wall of china. Other than her & it was a positive stay.
I was in room 12, and thats the room right next to a doorway in the middle of the corridor, if you need an early night id advice against staying in this room as you constantly hear it being opened and closed all night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland