I regularly use Premier Inns for business trips and they are usually very good value with comfortable rooms and decent breakfasts. Dumfries is no exception, but I have to say that the hotel itself is possibly due for a refit, it did feel slightly tired. The attached pub was very nice but unfortunately does not serve real ale. I always think that if a pub can't be bothered to serve decent beer then they are not going to be bothered to serve top quality food either; having said that the breakfast was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland