Breakfast was extortionately expensive, beds about as comfortable as sleeping on cobblestones.
30 minutes of extremely slow free wifi.
Restaurant menu was extremely limited, with very little or no consideration given to presentation of the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland