Stayed here a couple of times. Had some nice evening food mixed with some pretty poor breakfast fare. Rooms generally good with comfy bed. During recent flooding half the car park was out of use unless wellies/waders - shouldn't ordinarily be an issue...
It does what it needed to for an overnight stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland