I stopped here after a drive up from London, I found the location a good place to break my journey.
The Hotel was easy to find just by the roundabout on the A75.
I dined in Dumfries but when I returned later I visited the Bar for a Beer.
I hope the WiFi will become free in Premier Inns soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland