I have just returned home from an excellent stay at the Premier Inn, Dumfries from Monday 11 to Saturday 16 August, it was an excellent stay, I had all the things I like, before I arrived I was worried that channel 5 might be missing from the TV like it was in North Wales last year, but it wasn't, thank the lord, for my room, I had room 57 on the top floor, which was good as I hate ground floor rooms, only one small glitch was a chair, not a settee by the window like some rooms, I prefer a settee so I can put more stuff on it, so I had to put my stuff under the bed instead thanks to the absent settee. All in all, an excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland