“best icecream”
Review of Cream O' Galloway

Cream O' Galloway
More attraction details
Owner description: Deliciously good fun for all. Taste our range of luxury dairy ice creams and dairy-free sorbets, visit our organic farm and explore the nature trails to see beautiful scenery and wildlife. There's action and adventure with our adrenaline pumping slides, pedal karts, Go Boing - our fabulously bouncy nets, our unique woodland adventure playground and indoor play areas.You can explore the nature trails, do some wildlife spotting in our hide or take part in one of our special wildlife events. There's a designated dog walk where your canine friends can run free and walkers with dogs under control are welcome on the green or purple waymarked nature trails. There are events taking place every day we're open at Cream o' Galloway and lots of special events that run at particular times of the year, such as Meet the Lambs in Spring or Ready Steady Freeze in Summer where you get to make your own ice cream from scratch. Our most popular events are the Farm & Creamery Tour and the Ice Cream Tasting Experience which are available each day we are open. Open daily from end of March to October.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 21 May 2012

we went to cream of galloway on the way back fron the coco bean factory which was also very good will be back on our next visit in the summer and spend the whole day there lots to do

creamog, Owner at Cream O' Galloway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2012

Thank you, we look forward to having you back! We recommend you come early to get the most out of your day here, we're open from 10am to 5pm each day until the end of the school October holidays, and during July & August we stay open until 6pm.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"value for money"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed 19 May 2012 via mobile

I am still only twelve but I have been there so many times I cnt remember! I still love this place and when I was little I begged and begged my dad to make me a big playpen like the one there! Also went there once on a school trip and made my own paper and got a free ice cream! The ice cream is to die for and do is the rides and I would recommend the flying fox and the viewing tower if u r planning to go

1  Thank KuteKitten434
creamog, Owner at Cream O' Galloway, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Wow, that's certainly a pretty good recommendation, second only to Disneyworld in Florida! Thank you, it's great to know how much you enjoy coming to visit. See you again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

No doubt about it the icecream is beautiful but I didn't think the outdoor activities were for under 5's. The soft play area was good and the food was delicious. It was an ok visit.

Thanks for your review, good to know you enjoyed the indoor play area and our delicious ice cream. The outdoor areas are certainly more suitable for older children, we like to think we offer something for all age groups and many families with teenage children still come to enjoy a day out here. We have developed our adventure playground with different areas for different ages and abilities, but always with the invitation for adults to play with their children. There are toddler tractors for wee ones, and big pedal karts for older children and adults. There's a mini maze for young children and a 3D maze for those looking for more of a challenge. I hope that as your children get older you will find there is still plenty to entertain them and that you still enjoy being here too.

Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

We had a visit to Cream O Galloway after staying in the area, and reading about the place in a local Interests guides.

Had a drink in the cafe and had a look around the shop which was well stocked and sold the gorgeous ice cream.

We were too late to go on the ice cream tour, so went on the farm tour instead. The lady Christine was lovely, as there was only the 4 of us, she took her time and gave us a really good tour, I loved meeting the dairy cows, especially the calves and ticking their heads!

We finished the tour with that I can only describe as the best ice cream I've tasted in a long time, I tasted the honeycomb flavour, if I had more money would have got some!

After the tour we went on one of the nature walks which was lovely, very well signposted to make sure you were in the right track.

Had a lovely time. Thank you.

creamog, Owner at Cream O' Galloway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012

Thank you, what a lovely review. It sounds like you made the most of your time here, I'm so pleased to know how much you enjoyed your visit. Hope to see you again soon.