we got married at the blacksmith workshop 12th may 2012 loved the hotel and our experience so much we went back for 1 night stay to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary.when we booked we told the reception the occasion they gave us the bridal suite and bottle of champers breakfast and evening meal all for such a wonderful price. the bridal suite was massive wonderful four poster bed really comfy clean bathroom lots of shampoos etc inc too. such a lovely room we were well impressed, the evening meal was out of this world didn't think it could get better than last time,we tried the venison it was wonderful. waitress gave us a glass of champers and wishes us happy 1st wedding anniversary staff so friendly fantastic service and great atmosphere in the bar yet again another weekend to remember for the right reasons,thank you Gretna hall hotel mr and mrs ward,wirral.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gretna Hall Hotel is an ideal setting for your leisure break thanks to its great location, charm and character. Originally built in 1710 as a manor house, our hotel, set in 10 acres of beautiful gardens offers all the character of a substantial historical building with all the facilities you would expect from a leading contemporary hotel. We cater for weddings, family celebrations, business meetings and overnight stays and a very warm welcome awaits you at Gretna Hall Hotel whatever your reason for visiting us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gretna Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gretna Hall Hotel Gretna Green
- Gretna Hall Green
- Gretna Hall Hotel Green
- Gretna Hall Gretna Green, Scotland