Called in to view hotel and have lunch, entrance was cordoned off and no signs showing way in were in evidence. Finally found bar and asked bar maid for menu which she rudely answered that we look on table, reluctantly ordered beef sandwich which when it arrived was the cheapest plastic bread on offer with margarine, what a poor service and heap nasty food. Will certainly never step over their doorstep again, was like a cattle market inside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gretna Hall Hotel is an ideal setting for your leisure break thanks to its great location, charm and character. Originally built in 1710 as a manor house, our hotel, set in 10 acres of beautiful gardens offers all the character of a substantial historical building with all the facilities you would expect from a leading contemporary hotel. We cater for weddings, family celebrations, business meetings and overnight stays and a very warm welcome awaits you at Gretna Hall Hotel whatever your reason for visiting us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gretna Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gretna Hall Hotel Gretna Green
- Gretna Hall Green
- Gretna Hall Hotel Green
- Gretna Hall Gretna Green, Scotland