We got married at this location a couple of years ago and have a soft spot for it. It is an old property so you expect the ageing process naturally. We were joined by two other couples, our old friends and the hotel accommodated our wish for rooms together on ground floor. Given the option I would not get room 28 again as it is a little small with a very small shower room with no room for bits. However other rooms nearby were great. This deal was for £109 per person for three nights bed, breakfast and four course evening meal. Included was entertainment each night. The hotel was rightly full and the quality of food and service throughout was exceptional. Not, coach party meals but well cooked variety meals. The waiting staff were absolutely top notch and nothing was too much trouble. It's just great value and has different well priced occasions through the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gretna Hall Hotel is an ideal setting for your leisure break thanks to its great location, charm and character. Originally built in 1710 as a manor house, our hotel, set in 10 acres of beautiful gardens offers all the character of a substantial historical building with all the facilities you would expect from a leading contemporary hotel. We cater for weddings, family celebrations, business meetings and overnight stays and a very warm welcome awaits you at Gretna Hall Hotel whatever your reason for visiting us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Gretna Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gretna Hall Hotel Gretna Green
- Gretna Hall Green
- Gretna Hall Hotel Green
- Gretna Hall Gretna Green, Scotland