My wife and I, along with four couples spent the past weekend at The Gretna Hall Hotel.
Everything about the hotel was first class.
Firstly all the staff were very friendly and attentive. The twin-bedded rooms were very roomy and the beds were very comfortable as both my wife and myself suffer from back problems.
The breakfasts and dinners had a good selection of courses and the wine list was very reasonably priced.
We will certainly revisit the hotel in the future as the price for the weekend was very reasonable.
Robert and Jane Cumberland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gretna Hall Hotel is an ideal setting for your leisure break thanks to its great location, charm and character. Originally built in 1710 as a manor house, our hotel, set in 10 acres of beautiful gardens offers all the character of a substantial historical building with all the facilities you would expect from a leading contemporary hotel. We cater for weddings, family celebrations, business meetings and overnight stays and a very warm welcome awaits you at Gretna Hall Hotel whatever your reason for visiting us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gretna Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gretna Hall Hotel Gretna Green
- Gretna Hall Green
- Gretna Hall Hotel Green
- Gretna Hall Gretna Green, Scotland