This was our first stop on our way to John o Groats with Sunrise Holidays.
The hotel is well appointed but could do with a bit of tarting up on the outside,our room was reasonably large and clean with a comfortable bed.
The evening meal was very good with a choice of dishes,we were up early for the long trip upto
Straphpepher,the staff were ready with our breakfast with a good choice of cereals and a traditional English breakfast.
All in all a very pleasant stop over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gretna Hall Hotel is an ideal setting for your leisure break thanks to its great location, charm and character. Originally built in 1710 as a manor house, our hotel, set in 10 acres of beautiful gardens offers all the character of a substantial historical building with all the facilities you would expect from a leading contemporary hotel. We cater for weddings, family celebrations, business meetings and overnight stays and a very warm welcome awaits you at Gretna Hall Hotel whatever your reason for visiting us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Gretna Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gretna Hall Hotel Gretna Green
- Gretna Hall Green
- Gretna Hall Hotel Green
- Gretna Hall Gretna Green, Scotland