We stayed here for one night to break our journey home from holiday. We'd been really fortunate and had managed to obtain a rate of £10 - so fantastic value. Check in was quick and efficient - very friendly and helpful staff on reception. The room was quite basic but the bed and pillows were really comfortable and even though there were wedding parties staying we didn't hear any noise. The hotel, being only on one level had the added benefit of no noise from rooms overhead.
Didn't appear to be any restaurants nearby so had to make do with fast-food outlets in the adjoining service station for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Gretna Green is close to the M74 and M6 motorways, and within easy reach of Carlisle. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking. Newcastle-upon-Tyne and County Durham are about 1 hour from the hotel. The famous wedding village of Gretna Green is close by. Tasteful en suite rooms and personal service make this convenient hotel an ideal place to break your journey. Each bedroom has a TV (with Freeview channels), a free hot drinks tray and newspaper, a hairdryer and a trouser press. All rooms have broadband Wi-Fi at an additional cost. Pets are permitted in the hotel. Please inform the hotel when you make your booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Gretna Green M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Gretna Green m74 Hotel Gretna Green
- Gretna Green Days Inn
- Days Inn Gretna Green M74 Scotland