At £39 for an overnight stay good value. Room cleaan and bed fairly comfortable. Had continental breakfast served in room, booked for 08:45 arrived at 08:45. Staff on reception very pleasant. Good stop over for trip to Inverness from West Midlands.
Only negative thing is the signage! Hotel hidden by bushes from road way, went passed car park entrance and had to turn round, a nice big sign sayinf "Days Inn" would be very usefull
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Gretna Green is close to the M74 and M6 motorways, and within easy reach of Carlisle. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking. Newcastle-upon-Tyne and County Durham are about 1 hour from the hotel. The famous wedding village of Gretna Green is close by. Tasteful en suite rooms and personal service make this convenient hotel an ideal place to break your journey. Each bedroom has a TV (with Freeview channels), a free hot drinks tray and newspaper, a hairdryer and a trouser press. All rooms have broadband Wi-Fi at an additional cost. Pets are permitted in the hotel. Please inform the hotel when you make your booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Gretna Green M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Gretna Green m74 Hotel Gretna Green
- Gretna Green Days Inn
- Days Inn Gretna Green M74 Scotland