“Lovely food and helpful staff!”

Harbour Lights Coffee House & Bistro
The Sticks
“Lovely food and helpful staff!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Popped in for soup and a sandwich and very glad we did! The waitress was very helpful in advising us where to go in town and the food was top notch. Tasty soup and a nice big pot of tea, speedy service as well. Fully recommend this place.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank SidSticks

Durham, United Kingdom
“Great coffee in great location”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Found this coffee shop which does what it says on the tin!
Prime location, good food, clean & friendly.
We went back

• Visited July 2014
Kirkcudbright, United Kingdom
“Hot scones to die for!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Wonderful selection of home baking. You can sit in or outside, and enjoy what must be the finest selection of home baking available in the town. Pass this one by if you dare.

Visited April 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“6/5/14 Nice Shop Front Shame About The Food & Staff”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Was visiting this town recently & thought this cafe looked pleasant with an interesting menu.
We ordered a pea /ham soup, chicken mayo sandwich, fresh orange juice and vegetable lasagne. The soup looked green and thick however it had an unpleasant bland taste which meant I left most of it. I then tasted the "fresh" orange juice to get rid of the soup flavour...it was worse! This had a disgusting chemical-type taste! I suspect it was some kind of UHT orange juice that was way past its use by date. The waitress got my sandwich order wrong (I got coronation chicken instead) I decided to try it anyway - cheap, mass produced chicken with bits of gristle - hideous.My partner had the veg lasagne which arrived with garlic bread. She said it tasted "cheap & nasty" - I could see it contained only diced sweetcorn, peas and carrots of either the tinned or frozen variety. Luckily we had some water to wash away the foul flavours and decided to leave, pronto!. I went to the counter to pay. Two staff members where there discussing how to fill out a bill. Fair enough, I was going to wait patiently and I said nothing nor did I make any gestures. The male staff member (I think the owner) glared at me while he was dealing with waitress, said nothing and then walked away. I dont think I should have disturbed him. I paid, then we left hurredly, never to return....nor should you. Terrible "atmosphere" and food, with an owner who obviously hates the public.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank t h
London, United Kingdom
“Nice Little Cafe”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We just had coffee so cannot comment on food. Perfect for a quick drink, decent atmosphere and comfy seats.

• Visited March 2014