“Hit and Miss”
Review of The Bach

The Bach
Ranked #17 of 424 Restaurants in Dundee
Description: Scratch made, no nonsense food for varying palates and diets and coffee made with care. We are BYOB wine and craft beer. We try to bring a bit of laid back Kiwiana to Dundee, mixing fresh Mediterranean and Kiwi-style food with some traditional Scottish favourites. Come in, relax and lose track of time.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A friend and I went to The Bach for breakfast. Her scrambled egg with smoked salmon was delicious but my bacon roll was awful. The bacon was flabby with a lot of fat and white sludge, and the roll was stale.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great choice for vegetarians. I had the bean nachos and some chips. Portions were quite big and nachos were really filling. Friendly service and really tasty, well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brunch here was superb, even better than I imagined it would be when I ordered. Staff very friendly and helpful. Definitely going to be back..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been here several times and everything on the brunch menu is amazing. The staff are super friendly I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Friendly first time welcome. Young male server gave us time to look over menu inbetween chatting. Ordered 2 Chimichurri bruschetta and a cinnamon french toast all freshly made and very tasty with pot of tea and 2 soft drinks. We all enjoyed our visit and will be back. A luvly spacious place and luvly staff. recommend a visit here. I had a question to ask and Steven promptly replied and answered my query i was impressed :)