We stayed here for a couple of nights as a getaway from thew norm in April.Found the hotel no problem and checked in easily. Found room to be clean warm but very basic but its all we required for our stay as we were not in the room during the day.. In the room we had flat screen tv with little chanels but enough for us, tv coffee making facilites power shower which was great no toiletries but you could have asked for but we never rquired any as used our own,Breafast was ok to be honest as you helped yourself to sausage scrambled eggs beans and as many cereals as you wanted, fresh bread with toasting machine and crossaints a plenty, we cant complain about this hotel really but the only problem with this hotel was the parking as no car park, but you can purchase parking vouchers from hotel to public car park at back of hotel at a rate of £5.00 per day which is a bit cheaper than the going rate, but overall this is a very handy hotel for the city centre and we will return in the future...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Dundee is a stylish hotel offering an inclusive Express Start breakfast with hot options. Within the hotel there is free wireless internet access throughout. All 95 bedrooms offer freeview television, complimentary tea & coffee facilities, hairdryer and power shower. Holiday Inn Express Dundee is perfectly located in the heart of Dundee City Centre just a 5 minute walk from both Discovery Point & RRS Discovery and HM Frigate Unicorn. For sports fans Holiday Inn Express Dundee is within easy reach of the Dundee International Sports Centre as well as Dundee United Football Club and Dundee Football Club. The hotel is perfectly situated for the Train Station and Bus Station and only a 5 minute taxi journey to Dundee Airport. For the keen golfers the Holiday Inn Express Dundee is well situated for Open Championship golf courses such as St Andrews and Carnoustie. The hotel has 2 great value meeting rooms which are modern, informal and ideal for presentations, interviews and training. Everything you need is included from audio visual and projection equipment to stationery. Buffet lunch and snacks can be arranged at an additional cost. Parking is available in the nearby Gellatly Street Council Car Park with an access bridge direct to reception from level 3 of the car park. Parking is free between 6 pm and 8 am with charges applicable outwith these times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Dundee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Dundee Hotel Dundee
- Dundee Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Dundee Scotland