Absolutely fantastic resort! Having a 5 month old we've decided on UK breaks for the next few years and this place did not disappoint! Everything you could need/want from a lodge break. Fantastic location, beautiful scenery! Carlos, couldn't be any more helpful if he tried, this guy is an utter gem to this resort and probably one of the main reasons people have such a fantastic stay! We stayed in the Glen Shee, which is probably the best lodge we have ever stayed in, with the added bonus of sky sports which my hubby was delighted at! We dined in the restaurant also, again the food was outstanding! Having a baby we had an early dinner meaning we got an early bird menu, delicious food but at a cheaper price! Brilliant!! Having a baby for once saved us money! :-) we also had a go at the thistle maze whilst here, highly recommend it! Unfortunately I was last to find my way out, but had a right good laugh trying, goodness knows how much fun actual children would have! :-)
All in all, I am writing this review for people who check before booking, if your considering a stay here, do not hesitate, go ahead and book, there is absolutely no way you'll be disappointed! Just fantastic!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for an activity holiday with family and friends, a romantic short break, the perfect wedding venue, or somewhere to celebrate that special event, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort has it all. With top-class golf and fishing on the resort, the peaceful and unspoiled setting is also home to some of the very best luxury woodland and waterside lodges in Scotland. Its location makes it the perfect spot to explore Scotland's glorious countryside or play a round or two at the world's best know golf courses nearby. Conference and business meetings, and events are all catered for too, with two events suites on site that benefit from glorious views over the countryside. In the heart of the countryside, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort enjoys easy access to major towns and cities. Dundee is only 6 miles away, while Edinburgh, Perth and Aberdeen are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forbes Of Kingennie Hotel Dundee
- Forbes Of Kingennie Dundee
- Forbes Of Kingennie Country Resort Dundee, Scotland