Went for quiet lunch and ordered from 2 course lunch deal. I received a cup and milk for my tea..but no tea! Then staff forgot to bring a soft drink. Main was ok but citrus sauce turned out to be beetroot!
Dessert arrived and rice pudding was undercooked and unpleasant. A replacement was offered and a sticky toffee pudding was served. Half way through we found a piece of thread in the centre of the sponge!! By the time we were almost overcharged by £10 we started to think we were on a hidden camera show!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for an activity holiday with family and friends, a romantic short break, the perfect wedding venue, or somewhere to celebrate that special event, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort has it all. With top-class golf and fishing on the resort, the peaceful and unspoiled setting is also home to some of the very best luxury woodland and waterside lodges in Scotland. Its location makes it the perfect spot to explore Scotland's glorious countryside or play a round or two at the world's best know golf courses nearby. Conference and business meetings, and events are all catered for too, with two events suites on site that benefit from glorious views over the countryside. In the heart of the countryside, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort enjoys easy access to major towns and cities. Dundee is only 6 miles away, while Edinburgh, Perth and Aberdeen are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forbes Of Kingennie Hotel Dundee
- Forbes Of Kingennie Dundee
- Forbes Of Kingennie Country Resort Dundee, Scotland