“Beautiful home with top notch breakfast!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dundee
Ashlea Manor Cottage
Essex, Vermont
“Beautiful home with top notch breakfast!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Ros and John were wonderful hosts and they have a beautiful home. Our room was very spacious and bathroom very nice. We had a nice view of the water, also. Free wifi was very helpful. Ros is a wonderful chef and we had a fantastic breakfast. We very much enjoyed talking with John and Ros, also. We also appreciated the restaurant recommendations that Ros gave us.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
solihull
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Wow! How good is this place. Incredible value, great room, lovely hosts, fab breakfast - what more can I say except I would return in a heratbeat! Great golfing country and excellent base for touring.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank davidSolihull
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Only one night at Ashlea Manor, but will definitely return next time we are in the area. Extremely friendly hosts who were more than happy to have us bring our puppy along and went out of their way to make things easy for us. Breakfast absolutely fantastic.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Courtenay, Canada
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This review is long overdue... over a year as a matter of fact! Early in June, 2012 my wife and I spent one night at this wonderful B&B. This was our last stop at a B&B prior to returning to western Canada. We were at the tail-end of a memorable road trip throughout Scotland and northern England and Ashlea Manor did not disappoint!!

John and Ros were wonderful hosts and John provided us with some excellent advice on where to dine as well as great advice on the history of the local area.

We really enjoyed our stay and breakfast was fantastic. Great hosts and wonderful accommodations added up to a great stay. Memorable over a year later!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A lovely place to stay. I've been looking for a good place to stay in Dundee when I go and visit my son at university and have had one or two disasters in the town itself with B&Bs. Ashlea Manor is perfect. A beautiful house full of character with lovely hosts. John and Ros are really helpful and friendly and I felt well looked after. I will definitely go back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Berlin
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Again we had great days staying at Ashlea Manor. The house , the hosts , the rooms are just fantastic. Here you can feel the spirit what it meant to be a Jute Baron of Dundee. It was and will be our prefered destination for touring the whole eastern part of Scotland.

• Stayed August 2013
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I recently spent 15 nights at Ashlea Manor and highly recommend it to anyone. I was apprehensive making a reservation at an inn for such a long stay, but my concern was eliminated very quickly. John and Ros were the perfect hosts and made me feel so comfortable in their home/inn. I was in Scotland to "work" and required access to the internet during normal business hours. John made sure I was set up to do my work and made the dining room available to me after the morning breakfast service to be comfortable in doing my job. Thank you John and Ros...I look forward to a return visit and will definitely be recommending you to family that will be visiting on a trip to golf at St. Andrews.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business