We booked a superior king and one was allocated on arrival. The reception staff were very welcoming and friendly and told us about the facilities that were available.
Our room was nice,clean and modern with a view of the rear lawn. The only improvement would be to have a mini fridge to keep your drinks cold.
We ate in the lounge as we arrived quite late. There is a nice choice on the menu and we went for the curry and fish and chips. It was very tasty and well presented.
We had a lovely nights sleep and in the morning I went for a swim in the indoor pool which was nice and quiet.
The breakfast was also very nice and had a great selection to set us up for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among six acres of landscaped gardens, a short drive from Dundee city centre, the hotel boasts spacious modern bedrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas, complimentary car parking, AA Rosette dining in The Maze restaurant, Lounge Bar, 3 conference suites for up to 120 delegates and a fitness centre with swimming pool, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Dundee Hotel Dundee
- The Landmark Hotel Dundee
- Landmark Hotel Dundee
- DoubleTree By Hilton Dundee Scotland