This is Hilton's new acquiston in dundee after the Earl Gray was pulled down. The hotel is on the outskirts of Dundee so you need a car to travel into Dundee or see any of the sights. The service,staff and the food could not be faulted. The room was the smallest Hilton room we have ever stayed in and although all the fixtures and fittings were good quality the room was dark and we even had to put on the light to read in the afternoon even although it was brilliant sunshine outside. One other point was that there was nowhere in the bathroom to put your toothbrush etc. The swimming pool is next to reception and quite small more of a kids play pool than an adults swimming pool. The down side of this hotel is due to this hotel not being built as a hilton but bought from another hotel to replace the Earl Gray. You can still enjoy your say here if you can overcome these points.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among six acres of landscaped gardens, a short drive from Dundee city centre, the hotel boasts spacious modern bedrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas, complimentary car parking, AA Rosette dining in The Maze restaurant, Lounge Bar, 3 conference suites for up to 120 delegates and a fitness centre with swimming pool, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Dundee Hotel Dundee
- The Landmark Hotel Dundee
- Landmark Hotel Dundee
- DoubleTree By Hilton Dundee Scotland