Fantastic Hotel with beautiful grounds and in a good location for car drivers.Not far from Dundee town. Excellent rooms and all very clean. Small fitness centre with swimming pool which was very handy and we used daily. A walk around the hotel grounds is a must. All staff very friendly,welcoming and helpful. Excellent breakfast with great waitress staff. Rooms very clean.Hotel has won some awards. Highly recommend hotel and I would definitely return there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among six acres of landscaped gardens, a short drive from Dundee city centre, the hotel boasts spacious modern bedrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas, complimentary car parking, AA Rosette dining in The Maze restaurant, Lounge Bar, 3 conference suites for up to 120 delegates and a fitness centre with swimming pool, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Dundee Hotel Dundee
- The Landmark Hotel Dundee
- Landmark Hotel Dundee
- DoubleTree By Hilton Dundee Scotland