A lovely three day stay. The hotel is located immediately you arrive at the first roundabout from Perth. Easy access to St Andrews and Fife where we spent a day. Gold membership gave at free breakfasts but no upgrade as the hotel was full because of commonwealth games activity in Carnoustie. Anne, in the breakfast area was wonderful, suggesting another pot of tea in the lounge to read the paper. She is a wonderful rep for the hotel. At our evening meal it came out that this was our 37 th anniversary and a few minutes later out came some bubbly. The evening restaurant staff , all young were very kind and friendly. A good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among six acres of landscaped gardens, a short drive from Dundee city centre, the hotel boasts spacious modern bedrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas, complimentary car parking, AA Rosette dining in The Maze restaurant, Lounge Bar, 3 conference suites for up to 120 delegates and a fitness centre with swimming pool, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Dundee Hotel Dundee
- The Landmark Hotel Dundee
- Landmark Hotel Dundee
- DoubleTree By Hilton Dundee Scotland