“Birthday celebration”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

To celebrate my wife's birthday, we recently booked a table for 18. The food was excellent and service first class considering the size of the party. Only snag was that we had the entire top floor to ourselves ,but the air conditioning was not working and almost everyone suffered to some degree. I suggest that the management and owner deal with this as a matter of urgency.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time and everything was perfect for us. Food was very lovely and staff was very friendly. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We had a great time and everything was perfect for us - the service, the food and the atmosphere in the restaurant. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

I have been in Bellini for dinner and it was perfect. Me and friends ordered pasta, pizza, sea bass and lasagna. Everything was prepared perfectly and was amazingly tasty. The staff were nice and very polite. The music was very nice, I really enjoyed my night. Special thanks to chef and the staff. I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone who enjoys good food and warm atmosphere. It is really one of the best places i have ever visited.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We attended here last night as a group of 12. Intitially we were pleased as we were sat up stairs beside the kitchen and no other guests. I ordered the mussels in white wine sauce. They came with prawns through them which the menu didn’t state. This was fine as I enjoy prawns. The prawns had no taste and I assume we’re boiled. The sauce for the mussels can only be described as looking like dirty water. The mussels had herbs over them but other than that there was no flavour. I ate what I could and left the rest. One member of our party had ordered a mushroom started that appereard to have mince in it. The staff were unsure what it was so sent it back and said they would deduct it from our bill. The mains came and I’d ordered lasagne. It looked like it had been reheated a few times. The sauce around the edge of the bowl was dry and crispy. The mince that was at the top of the lasagne was hard and crispy. When I took a bite I can only describe the tast as soggy pasta. It was horrific. I did complain and they offered me something else which I declined and they removed it from the bill. Those who had tomanto based dishes said they were very watery. They arrabiata dishes tasted of just chilli. The manager was very nice and went and spoke to the chef (who really shouldn’t have been cooking as not one person said their food was good. I wouldn’t go back even if it was free.