“Richmond Rocks!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dundee
Richmond Serviced Apartments
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We stayed in the Penthouse Flat last month (Feb) after playing at a gig in Dundee and The Richmond apartments seriously ROCK!! After a pretty busy day this is just the spot where you want to kick off the boots and put the feet up - simply class and very comfortable for such a competitive price! Some of the band went into Dundee and needed some guidance - the owners son JP assisted us to no end and even came for a pint with us - class! Thank you for a great stay Carol (owner) and JP and for looking after us like Rockstars (even though we are old timers!) - We will be back to Richmond when next in Dundee........ FOR SURE!!!! G Bang.....!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank GBang

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Having just left Dundee, I was delighted I followed up on a recommendation to stay at Richmond Serviced Apartments. The apartment provided ticked all the boxes and proved an ideal base for my Dundee visit. Many apartment style hotels feel soulless but that cannot be said for Richmond which offered great touches and a real feeling that you were a valued guest. I will be back soon and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking for accommodation in Dundee.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BALSydney
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Stayed for 3 nights in January - will definitely be returning. The apartment was spotless and beautifully furnished - they couldn't have been more helpful. Anytime I'm in Dundee I'll definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Samantha H
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I recently stayed with my young family in Richmond Service Apartments. Arriving, exhausted from Australia we were amazed by the standard of accommodation. Truly beyond our expectations!The apartment was immaculate with all mod cons. The owner, Mrs P was utterly charming and could not have been more helpful. This is the type of service one rarely finds.The apartments are centrally located in Dundee and close to the shops so we could easily buy food etc. It was also only a short stroll to the railway station and to the fabulous Discovery Centre and the Science museum.
If you are staying in Dundee do not look beyong Richmond Apartments!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MadeleineH278
Reviewed 19 February 2012

My last stay at Richmond Apartments was in October 2011 although I have been staying on and off in the apartments since 2007.

As a CEO of a medium size business most of my time is spent on the road throughout the UK for meetings with countless nights away from my home and family.

I will always recall the first time I stayed at Richmond Apartments. I had stayed in other serviced apartmets in the city and wished to try somewhere different. I informed Carol - the owner - that I would be arriving at 6pm. Throughout a gruelling day which consisted of a delayed flight, rescheduled meetings and a 3 hour standstill on the motorway I was exhausted.

Luckily the apartments were extremely simple to find and I was met by Carol who, after parking my hire car in the private car park, showed me to my apartment and explained all the facilities and services. Although I was out on my feet I could not help being hugely impressed with the contemporary finish and the warmth offered by my new home (for 3 nights).

After detailing the catolgue of disasters of my journey, I asked Carol how the washing machine and tumble dryer worked stating I needed to clean some shirts for my upcoming meetings that week. She insisted that I give her my shirts, make myself at home with a bath and a glass of wine (complementary), phone my family and get a good nights sleep. When I opened the front door at 7.30am the next morning, there were my shirts pristinely ironed with creases that would take your eye out.

So began my long association with Richmond Apartments, my favourite place to stay . So much so that I would rather stay in Dundee and have a longer drives to my meetings in Edinburgh, Glasgow & Aberdeen.

Richmond Apartments have recently redeveloped a new property across the road where the flats are absolutely breathtaking! I was lucky enough to be the first to stay and they must be the best in the country.

I dont normally write reviews but when told of the tripadvisor listing I wished to offer my experiences of the Apartments. Carol and Richmond Apartments - thank you for everything and I wish you all the success in the world.

In my eyes your service and product is how it should be - the benchmark.

I just hope that now the 'cat is out the bag' that there will still be room for me!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank CEOSteve1956
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Stayed there in January 2012. Very clean and very comfortable. If I'm in Dundee in the future I will be definitely staying here! Highly recommended.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Andrew F
Reviewed 14 February 2012

In terms of quality, location and value for money these apartments are absolutely first class. I stayed for a week in January and was genuinely disappointed to be returning home.
The furnishings are amazing (brand new!), attention to detail is spot on and there was a genuine appreciation for my business. Would I recommend Richmond to a friend? Absolutely. I've stayed in serviced apartments all over the UK on various work trips and these are the best. I've also stayed in Dundee hotels including Hilton and Holiday Inn Express and Richmond knocks them out the park.
Carol - thank you for an amazing stay - I'll be back!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business