I recently stayed in the Apex for a weekend with friends. There were 10 in the party and the Hotel gave us 5 adjoining twin rooms overlooking the quay. Check in was efficient and friendly, and that high standard was maintained throughout our stay with the staff going out of their way to help us. As one of our party has significant dietary needs, we chose to dine in the Hotel on the first night, having seen that the Brasserie menu could be adapted. Stephen, our waiter was excellent. He was efficient, professional and friendly and discussed the menu with us and the kitchen to ensure we all had a wonderful meal. Unfortunately, we were disturbed in the small hours by guests in a nearby room. The Hotel dealt with the situation as soon as they were aware of the problem, and as a way of apology, gave us complimentary drinks the next day which was much appreciated.Our only complaint was that the rooms were very warm, but I have since found out that we could have requested a fan.The Hotel is in a good location, the rooms are well equipped, the breakfast is of a high standard and above all the staff are well trained, friendly and welcoming. Dundee is a lovely city and well worth a visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary four-star hotel is conveniently located in the stunning quayside area of Dundee’s waterfront, just a five-minute walk from the vibrant city centre. If you’re arriving through Dundee airport, you’ll be just a short five-minute drive to the hotel. Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa features all the essentials you’ll need for a convenient and relaxing stay including complimentary parking and high-speed Wi-Fi. Beyond the essentials, it’s the extra touches that will make your stay memorable. Each contemporary bedroom features floor-to-ceiling windows, a 42” LCD TV and en-suite bathroom with complimentary Elemis toiletries. The luxury continues at our award-winning Yu Spa. Guests get free use of the Technogym, swimming pool, and sauna, steam room and Japanese-style hot tubs. Elemis spa treatments are also available to book for an extra charge. Taste and sample locally sourced ingredients in the dishes at the hotel restaurant, Metro Bar and Brasserie. If you have extra time to relax you can sip on refreshing cocktails whilst enjoying the great views of Dundee’s waterfront from the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex City Quay Hotel Dundee
- Apex City Quay Hotel And Spa
- Apex City Quay Dundee
- Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa Dundee, Scotland