Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa
US$85
US$83
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee(Dundee)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$95
US$81
Priceline
Good 3.5/5
Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel(Dundee)(Great Value!)
US$78
PremierInn.com
Very Good 4/5
Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel(Dundee)(Great Value!)
US$87
PremierInn.com
Great 4.5/5
Travelodge Dundee(Dundee)(Great Value!)
US$62
Travelodge
3,315 results
All reviewsrubber duckelemis toiletriesseparate bath and showerexecutive roomexcellent hotellovely viewdvd playerwalk in showermodern hotellovely roombar areavisiting dundeecar parkshort breakleisure facilitiesenjoyable staytubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014

went to Dundee for a gambling weekend.
of course the only place to stay is the apex.
reception and bar staff very welcoming and happy to help.
pool ,steamroom and sauna a great plus, steam away ur wows.
we try to get there 3 times a year and are never disappointed.
the Hilton,our old stompingground disappeared,so we were lucky to find such a great hotel as the apex. great value for money, and a great location.
cant wait to go back.

Room Tip: as always get the best room u can afford.we have stayed in a few different.they are all great .
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank kenny b
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We love this hotel, with good sized, well equipped, spotless rooms. Reception staff are friendly and efficient and I loved the Yu Spa where the staff are also excellent.
Unfortunately we had a room facing the Tay Bridge and the noise from the road works was quite intrusive. This is not the hotel's fault but if I were to visit again I would book a quay side room.
Breakfast and dinner were both good but the waiting staff while very pleasant and trying to be helpful were a little disorganised. I suspect this is down to a lack of training and management and could easily be rectified.
All in all, another pleasant stay in this lovely hotel.

Room Tip: Quay side rooms are quiter while the road works are ongoing.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I stayed for two nights and found the hotel to be bright, comfortable and modern. I slept well and the view over the dock was lovely. The highlight for me was the excellent breakfast - the massive choice at the hot and cold buffet went down very well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I wanted a special weekend with my kids thank you apex once again we had a great time can't fault a thing. This was our 5th visit and will be back again.
Great hotel staff great loved the special touches for the kids their faces were a picture

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have visited this hotel on three occasions, once for a charity event, another time for a spa day and again for a nights stay. On each occasion it really was lovely. I was particularly pleased with the value of the spa day..50 pounds per person for a half day of spa, massage and a three course lunch. The food is absolutely fantastic. I also had a three course lunch at the charity event, hands down the best soup I have ever had. It was pear and five spice. Service from staff on each occasion was professional yet welcoming. The view from the room we stayed in was beautiful, very clean and elegant. The sleep was perfect. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family