Lowest prices for your stay
£59
Agoda.com
£52
Easy and fast booking
2,284 results
All reviews elemis toiletries great hotel free parking bath and shower superior room swimming pool short break good size lovely room bar and restaurant a lovely stay central location family room breakfast was excellent car park visiting dundee night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2023

The hotel is in a central location to the main city centre and attractions. Short walk to the train station. With lovely views of the water. Great staff and the food was good value for more. Would stay again if in local area.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2023

Dear David

Thank you for taking time to review Apex City Quay Hotel following your recent stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and our team made such a positive impression.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Apex City Quay and Spa when you are next in the area. If I can assist with any future stays please do not hesitate to contact me

Best Wishes
Lexy
Assistant Front Office Manager
lexy.ferrie@apexhotels.co.uk

Reviewed 22 November 2023

Lovely night away and a nice hotel, slept very well and felt refreshed. Only downside is the pool is extremely busy for a hotel pool. I enjoy booking hotels to get away to the quiet but I could not do this at this hotel.

Dear gm7os2yjb5

Thank you for your review following your stay at Apex City Quay Hotel. I am so pleased you had comfortable and relaxing stay overall.
Please accept my sincerest apologies the pool was busy, unfortunately at peak times in the afternoon the pool can be busy as all hotel residents have use of the pool.

I do hope we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa in near future, if I can be off assistance in any future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Wishes
Lexy
Assistant Front Office Manager
lexy.ferrie@apexhotels.co.uk

Reviewed 21 November 2023

My daughter & I had an awesome weekend at the hotel & Spa break for my birthday. Everything was excellent. Staff were so helpful & friendly. Food was amazing. A thoroughly relaxed weekend. Will definitely be back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2023

Dear HeatherPorterfield

Thank you for choosing to stay with us to celebrate your birthday and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am delighted to read that you had the opportunity to enjoy our Yu Spa facilities and that you enjoyed dining in our Quayside Bar and Grill. Thank yuo for highlighting our friendly team, your comments are very rewarding to read.

I hope that we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 November 2023

Stopped by to meet family for lunch when visiting the area friendly helpful service nice lunch and decent prices for Apex, nice and central for all of us to meet with easy parking. Didn't have time to visit the spa but heard lots of good recommendations- next time!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear E55170Glillians

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent dining experience in our Quayside Bar and Grill.

I am delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your lunch and that our friendly team made such a positive impact.

I hope that we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again on your next visit to the city.

Reviewed 20 November 2023

Great spacious room with everything you need for a comfortable stay. Well located for easy access to the city centre.
Lovely to have access to the spa, jacuzzi and pool which was great to relax in after a busy day!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear susanb824

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am delighted to read that you had the opportunity to enjoy our Yu Spa facilities and that you found our central location useful for exploring the city.

I hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel again soon.