Lowest prices for your stay
£68
Agoda.com
£51
Easy and fast booking
2,260 results
All reviews elemis toiletries great hotel free parking bath and shower superior room swimming pool short break good size lovely room bar and restaurant a lovely stay central location family room breakfast was excellent car park visiting dundee night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2023

Apex hotel provided an excellent experience for quality and value for money. Parking is provided for a minimal cost . The location allowed easy access to the usual attractions. The spa facilities were included with the stay. Thanks to all staff.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2023

Dear 462abok

Thank you for your review following your stay at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa. I am delighted you had comfortable and relaxing stay and were able to make use of our Yu Spa facilities.

I do hope we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa in near future, if I can assist in any future reservations please do contact me.

Best Wishes
Lexy
lexy.ferrie@apexhotels.co.uk
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 November 2023

Only hotel we stay in when visiting Dundee multiple times a year, has everything you would need and never had any issues. Restaurant food is nice, the spa area is great, rooms always spacious and clean.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2023

Dear jd19001

Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback following your most recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed dining in our Quayside Bar and Grill and that you had the opportunity to enjoy our Yu Spa facilities.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Apex City Quay again soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2023

Staff were super friendly and helpful. The spa was great and very calming and the girls doing the treatments were really nice and informative. I am absolutely going back as it is very central to the town and the station. Very easy to drive to as well

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear jennywebster88

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that you had the opportunity to enjoy treatments in our Yu Spa. Thank you for highlighting our friendly team, your comments are very rewarding to read.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Apex City Quay again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 November 2023

Went for family celebration. Third time here over last 15 years. Okay before but this visit place really run down, unclean and poor maintenance. Kitchen poorly equipped and basic. Never greatly impressed before but didnt have a choice due to family celebration they booked to go there. Won't be back!

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2023

Dear G7578YBlorrainec

I am disappointed to read that you have had a poor dining experience with us and would like to ensure that this is fully investigated.

At your convenience could you please get in touch with our Food and Beverage Manager annie.baker@apexhotels.co.uk.

I do hope that we may have the opportunity to enhance your perception of our hotel.

Reviewed 24 November 2023

My husband treated me to an 8 night stay for our anniversary. What a wonderful holiday! The hotel is clean and warm and our room was spacious and comfortable. All the staff, from reception, Yu Spa, restaurant and housekeeping were so friendly, helpful and welcoming. Breakfast each day was tasty, with a good variety. We had dinner in the restaurant the one night - superb food! We had such a lovely, relaxing time. The hotel is conveniently near restaurants, fast food places, shops, pubs and lots of attractions. Also on bus routes. I definitely recommend this hotel, for any occasion. We'll definitely return!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2023

Dear 124andies

I am delighted to read that you stayed with us to celebrate your anniversary, and on behalf of the team, belated congratulations!

I am pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay and that you enjoyed dining in our Quayside Bar and Grill. Thank you for highighting our friendly team, your comments are very rewarding to read.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again in the future.