Lowest prices for your stay
£90
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
1907ach

Great two night stay!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Dec 2023
Great 2 night stay at apex in dundee! Lovely room, comfy bed. Staff are lovely and friendly. Nice cocktails, didn’t have dinner there but had sandwiches and toasties with room service which was delicious! Breakfast was nice, we both had waffles which were nice but not the best we’ve had. Great stay will be back, not a great location for shops but lots of nice food places.
Date of stay: December 2023
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 6 Dec 2023
Dear 1907ach

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay with us here at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa.

I am delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay and that you enjoyed snacks and cocktails in our Quayside Bar and Grill. Thank you for highlighting our friendly team, your comments are very rewarding to read.

I hope that we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again soon.

Kind Regards

£58
3.9 miles from Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa
View more hotels in Dundee
2,312 results
All reviews elemis toiletries great hotel free parking bath and shower superior room swimming pool short break good size lovely room bar and restaurant a lovely stay central location family room breakfast was excellent car park visiting dundee night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2023

Ideal location for all city centre activities . Good value . Very pleasant service by all staff. Good swimming pool facilities . Breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner all good quality in pleasant surroundings.

Date of stay: December 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2023

Dear cwsandsss

Thank you for your review following your stay at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa. I am delighted you had comfortable and relaxing stay and were able to make use of our Yu Spa facilities. I am delighted our team made such a positive impression. This is so rewarding to read and I have shared your comments with my colleagues

I do hope we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa in near future, if I can assist in any future reservations please do contact me.

Reviewed 1 December 2023

Great in comparison to others. Usually stay in Aberdeen but would rather stay here and travel to Aberdeen instead. Great breakfast. Quiet rooms and a good night sleep. Only down side is the tables aren’t spaced out enough in the restaurant if you are sitting by yourself.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Bryan

Thank you for your review following your stay at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa. I am delighted you had comfortable and relaxing stay .

I look forward to welcoming you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa in near future, if I can assist in any future reservations please do contact me.

Reviewed 30 November 2023

The lobby has a vaguely Beano theme, where a giant menace duck greets you on entry. Check in can be online, which speeds up the whole process.

The hotel is well placed for a short walk into town. Or a stroll to the VandA. The staff are unfailingly welcoming and helpful. The rooms are comfortable, with plenty hot water and nice toiletries in the en suite. The restaurant caters for veggies and vegans, just ask. The pool opens at 6.30, no need to fiddle about remembering to take change for the lockers, either. Don't forget your swimsuit! I had the best hot stones massage ever in the spa. Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Sally,

Thank you for your review following your stay at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa. I am delighted you had comfortable and relaxing stay and were able to make use of our Yu Spa facilities, particularly the massage.

I am delighted our team made such a positive impression and I have shared your very kind words with the rest of my colleagues.

Reviewed 30 November 2023

The staff was incredible welcoming and helpful.
The food was delicious and I really enjoyed the atmosphere.
The room was spacious,clean and well-maintained.
I would definitely come and strongly recommend this hotel to others.

Room tip: The room was very pleasant, it was cozy and clean. Breakfast was excellent and incredibly varied. The hotel team has always been friendly.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear 86ghhh

Thank you for your review following your stay at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa. I am delighted you had comfortable and relaxing stay and would recommend us

Reviewed 29 November 2023

We love staying at thee Apex Dundee. Exceptional service, high quality of customer service. Food was amazing. Facilities excellent. The hotel is central to all tourist complexes and walking distance to the main shopping centre.

Dear Pauline

Thank you for your review following your stay at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa. I am delighted you had an exceptional stay, this is very rewarding to read and I have shared your very kind review with my colleagues.