Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
L L

Best sleep in Sundee (as affectionately known by family members)

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Feb 2024
Third visit and just as good as I remembered. Staff very friendly & welcoming. Spacious room, super comfy bed and loved having the choice of a bath and shower (lovely deep bath & generous size shower) Great location, easy to park (£5 valid until 2pm on departure day I think) Nice view of Tay Bridge from some of the rooms.
Date of stay: January 2024
Room Tip: Only a 5 min walk from train/bus station
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 23 Feb 2024
Dear IIG8775GM

Thank you for yur loyalty to our hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback following your most recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you had such a comfortale and enjoyable stay and that our team made such a positive impact. I hope that we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again soon.

£71
    £65
1.4 miles from Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa
View more hotels in Dundee
2,334 results
All reviews elemis toiletries great hotel free parking bath and shower superior room swimming pool short break good size lovely room bar and restaurant a lovely stay central location family room breakfast was excellent car park visiting dundee night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2024

We booked last minute for a spontaneous valentines get away. The value for money was great location was brilliant. We understood when we couldn't make a reservation for dinner as it was valentines but we made alternative plans. Breakfast was exceptional, the quality of food served was so high.
Our room was clean. A few cosmetic issues that could have been repaired but didn't impact the stay too much.
We will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2024

Dear Jet

Thank you for choosing to stay with Apex City Quay Hotel, and for your review. I am delighted you had comfortable and relaxing stay. I have shared your very kind review with the rest of the team here at City Quay and they are just as thrilled as I am.

I hope we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa in near future. If I can assist with any future reservations please feel free to contact me

Best Wishes
Lexy
Assistant Front Office Manager
lexy.ferrie@apexhotels.co.uk

Reviewed 15 February 2024

We enjoyed our stay ... lovely spacious family room, good food, friendly helpful staff and a great location... perfect for the V & A and the city centre. Great pool and jacuzzi.

The bed could have been comfier .. but maybe we slept on the one meant for children? They looked the same but then we noticed one was slightly lower.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Joanr207

Thank you for your review after your recent stay at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa. I am thrilled you had comfortable stay and enjoyed the Yu Spa facilities.
Please accept my apologies for the discomfort of the bed, I have asked the Housekeeping team to check the mattresses in your room

I look forward to welcoming you back to Apex in near future, if I can assist with any future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me

Best Wishes

Lexy
Assistant Front Office Manager
lexy.ferrie@apexhotels.co.uk

Reviewed 10 February 2024

Just one night, but perfect in every way. Ideal location, convenient carpark, superb food ( especially breakfast) but most importantly the staff were the perfect combination of friendly and professional service. Great room and full marks for cleanliness. We'll be back!

Room tip: Choose a sharing platter for dinner and order the 'Eggs Quayside' for breakfast .....Special!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2024

Dear 124kend

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am delighted to read that yu found our location useful for exploring the city and that you had a comfortable stay with us. Thank you for highlighting the service from our team, your comments are very rewarding to read.

I hope that we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2024

Everything was pleasant! Stayed as a stopover heading to my daughter’s wedding at Drumtochty Castle Auchenblae. Found our room to have just everything we required and more. View at night were lovely too

Dear ivanrmcneill

I am delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay and that you enjoyed the views from the room.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa on your next visit to the city.

Reviewed 9 February 2024

The best hotel in Dundee and great value. Wonderful restaurant and lovely staff. Great wee pool and spa. Close to everything but very tranquil beside the water. Great for families, solo trips or romantic trips!

Dear rosahenderson

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us here at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed dining in our Quayside Bar and Grill and that you had the opportunity to relax in our Yu Spa facilites. Thank you for highlighting our team, your comments are very rewarding to read.

I hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel again in the not too distant future.