Lowest prices for your stay
£81
No prepayment needed
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Skyscanner.com
£72
helenhenry1964
Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

Great hotel and great stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Feb 2024
Received an upgrade on arrival large room bathroom had shower and bath super king bed which was very comfy room very clean and had a quay view would definitely stay there again housekeeping supervisor Aileen asking if we were happy with everything in our room which we couldn’t fault
Date of stay: February 2024
Room Tip: Hotel very busy when we stayed so for evening meals better to book in advance
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 23 Feb 2024
Dear helenhenry1964

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay and thank you for highlighting Aileen, I will ensure that she is made aware of your positive comments.

I hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel again on your next visit to the city.

£70
    £44
1.4 miles from Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa
View more hotels in Dundee
2,314 results
All reviews elemis toiletries great hotel free parking bath and shower superior room swimming pool short break good size lovely room bar and restaurant a lovely stay central location family room breakfast was excellent car park visiting dundee night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2024

I visited the Spa and had the ESSENTIALLY FOR YU package, which includes a 55-minute treatment, 2 hours of the spa facilities and a light lunch. I thoroughly enjoyed my treatment it was amazing, my therapist Anna is great at what she does and was so lovely and another thank you to Tyler the spa attendant who was very welcoming when I entered the spa. i had a wonderful day and will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2024

Dear graceleilar

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent visit to our Yu Spa.

I am delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable experience and thank you for highlighting the service from Anna and Tyler, I will ensure they are made aware of your kind comments.

I hope that we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2024

Third visit and just as good as I remembered. Staff very friendly & welcoming. Spacious room, super comfy bed and loved having the choice of a bath and shower (lovely deep bath & generous size shower) Great location, easy to park (£5 valid until 2pm on departure day I think) Nice view of Tay Bridge from some of the rooms.

Room tip: Only a 5 min walk from train/bus station
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear IIG8775GM

Thank you for yur loyalty to our hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback following your most recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you had such a comfortale and enjoyable stay and that our team made such a positive impact. I hope that we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2024

We booked last minute for a spontaneous valentines get away. The value for money was great location was brilliant. We understood when we couldn't make a reservation for dinner as it was valentines but we made alternative plans. Breakfast was exceptional, the quality of food served was so high.
Our room was clean. A few cosmetic issues that could have been repaired but didn't impact the stay too much.
We will be back!

Date of stay: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2024

Dear Jet

Thank you for choosing to stay with Apex City Quay Hotel, and for your review. I am delighted you had comfortable and relaxing stay. I have shared your very kind review with the rest of the team here at City Quay and they are just as thrilled as I am.

I hope we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa in near future. If I can assist with any future reservations please feel free to contact me

Best Wishes
Lexy
Assistant Front Office Manager
lexy.ferrie@apexhotels.co.uk

Reviewed 15 February 2024

We enjoyed our stay ... lovely spacious family room, good food, friendly helpful staff and a great location... perfect for the V & A and the city centre. Great pool and jacuzzi.

The bed could have been comfier .. but maybe we slept on the one meant for children? They looked the same but then we noticed one was slightly lower.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Joanr207

Thank you for your review after your recent stay at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa. I am thrilled you had comfortable stay and enjoyed the Yu Spa facilities.
Please accept my apologies for the discomfort of the bed, I have asked the Housekeeping team to check the mattresses in your room

I look forward to welcoming you back to Apex in near future, if I can assist with any future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me

Best Wishes

Lexy
Assistant Front Office Manager
lexy.ferrie@apexhotels.co.uk

Reviewed 10 February 2024

Just one night, but perfect in every way. Ideal location, convenient carpark, superb food ( especially breakfast) but most importantly the staff were the perfect combination of friendly and professional service. Great room and full marks for cleanliness. We'll be back!

Room tip: Choose a sharing platter for dinner and order the 'Eggs Quayside' for breakfast .....Special!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2024

Dear 124kend

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am delighted to read that yu found our location useful for exploring the city and that you had a comfortable stay with us. Thank you for highlighting the service from our team, your comments are very rewarding to read.

I hope that we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again soon.