Lowest prices for your stay
£81
catherine w
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Great hotel super staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Mar 2024
We stayed 4 nights. Lovely room, clean and super comfy bed. Shower excellent. Restaurant food good at dinner time but , sadly, cooked options a bit patchy at breakfast time. Muesli and granola a very budget brand. However, the staff are so helpful and super friendly and efficient. They are the jewels in the crown of this very nice hotel
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: Parking pay extra
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 16 Mar 2024
Dear catherinew24

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay with us here at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa.

I am delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay with us however please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment caused with the breakfast service and be assured that I have shared your comments with our Head Chef. Thank you for highlighting our friendly team, your comments are very rewarding to read.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel again soon.

£70
    £104
4.3 miles from Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa
View more hotels in Dundee
2,314 results
All reviews elemis toiletries great hotel free parking bath and shower superior room swimming pool short break good size lovely room bar and restaurant a lovely stay central location family room breakfast was excellent car park visiting dundee night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2024

Receptionist not very friendly at all. If you are booking for one person still day two as my son was with me and she would not give me a second voucher for his drink. Bit of a con.
Bed is hard and room is really warm. Had to have window open all night, then you get the noise from the bridge, which kept me awake all night.
The Premier Inn down the road is the same value for cheaper.
Breakfast is an extra £17 on the day!!
There is a cheaper cafe up the road opposite the bus station.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2024

Dear carolineoZ8609EI

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us here at Apex City Quay.

Please accept my apologies for the disappointment caused with the issue of the drinks voucher, as with the terms and conditions of the expedia VIP scheme the vouchers are issued as per the number of people on the booking. I am sorry to read that you found the bed uncomfortable, please be assured that I have asked our Housekeeping Manager to investigate this.

I hope that we may have he opportunity to enhance your perception of our hotel and welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 March 2024

I had such a wonderful time celebrating my birthday! The staff were so welcoming as we arrived, and we were so delighted to receive a surprise upgrade. The suite was comfortable, nicely decorated, spacious and had such a stunning view! The bed was incredibly comfortable and the bathroom includes a lovely range of products.

The staff in the restaurant and spa were also very warm, friendly and professional. We left feeling so relaxed and are already looking forward to our next visit to the Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa.

M Williams x

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 978marciaw

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your birthday with us and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am delighted to read that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us and that our friendly team made such a positive impact on your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2024

Lovely spa hotel with beautiful views from the bedrooms. Nice swimming pool and hot jacuzzi. Nice big family spaces to group. Staff are amazing at helping. Food in hotel are reasonably price but there are loads of places to eat nearby. Great family weekend.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2024

Dear gracerankin

Thank you for choosing to stay with us to celebrate your birthday and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay and that you had the opportunity to enjoy our Yu Spa facilities. Thank you for highlighting our helpful team, your comments are very rewarding to read.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2024

Well placed hotel for visiting Dundee and usually good value but hotel was full and our room on the 5th floor was not the usual quality. Also, staff were not very helpful in resolving issues with the room. However food and service in the restaurant is excellent .

Dear birdscrossing

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed dining in our Quayside bar and grill however please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment caused with the room and that the team were unable to resolve your complaint.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel again in the future to enhance your perception of our hotel.

Reviewed 2 March 2024

Stayed at the hotel for one night. On business. Very comfy bed. Lovely room. Restaurant staff were extremely friendly and the service was great. Nice relaxing experience. Unfortunately I did not use the additional facilities. But I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear fionabuchanan

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay and that you enjoyed dining in our restaurant.

I hope that we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again in the not too distant future.