2 people are viewing this hotel
pvwtgy8kdp
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Good location.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 weeks ago
Nice hotel, clean, bright and airy. Excellent, helpful staff. Close to city centre. Great for a city break. Will definitely use again. And the best chips I’ve tasted in years.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Responded 4 weeks ago
Dear pvwtgy8kdp

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that our team made such a positive imapct.

I hope that we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again in the not too distant future.

No prepayment needed
    £45
1.4 miles from Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa
View more hotels in Dundee
2,312 results
All reviews elemis toiletries great hotel free parking bath and shower superior room swimming pool short break good size lovely room bar and restaurant a lovely stay central location family room breakfast was excellent car park visiting dundee night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2024

Only needed overnight stay. Room was large and clean. Bed was clean and comfortable.
Didn't require spa, gym or restaurant

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear alanmcclair14

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay with us here at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa.

I am delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay and hope that we can welcome you back again on your next visit to the city.

Reviewed 15 April 2024

We stayed here for a birthday celebration weekend, and had the absolute loveliest time. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, our room was gorgeous and had a very helpful mini fridge and the food we had in your restaurant was DELICIOUS. I was also incredibly charmed by the rubber duck left in our room, I want to stay at every apex and collect them all! And it was so kind of the person on reception to give me another to get my collection going when I mentioned how much I loved them to her. Dundee is also just such an amazing city and we had such a special time.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lyndsey Nicholls, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2024

Dear amychristina

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your re4cent stay with us and on behalf of the team, wishing you a belated happy birthday.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed dining with us and that our team made such a positive impact on your stay and hope that we can welcome you back to Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa again soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2024 via mobile

Amazing hotel. All staff amazing, the reception staff, the pool staff, bar staff and restaurant staff so helpful and friendly. Rooms lovely and very clean, only thing was the room was so hot and it was very hard to sleep had the window opened all night and a fan on but it didn’t help. The restaurant for dinner was lovely as was the breakfast. Great pool. Good location for exploring the city. Would definitely stay at the hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear K7995Ekimr

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us here at Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed dining with us and that you had the opportunity to enjoy our Yu Spa facilties. Thank you for your comments regarding the team across the hotel, these are very rewarding to read.

Please accept my sincere apologies that you found the temperature in the room uncomfortable and be assured that I have asked our maintenance team to investigate this.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 April 2024 via mobile

Called in for dinner. Had a burger with extra bacon. Thoroughly enjoyed the food and the staff were more than helpful. Restaurant was very clean and there was a great atmosphere. Only downside was the heat. It was overpowering. I couldn’t wait to pay and leave.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear M682YWmartinc

Thank you for choosing to dine with us in our Quayside Bar and Grill and for sharing your feedback.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your meal and that our team made such a positive impact. Please accept my sincere apologies for the heat in restaurant and be assured that I have asked our maintenance team to investigate this.

I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to Apex Citry Quay again in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2024

Beautiful hotel and staff are amazing. My daughter booked us a night for my birthday. The hotel reception team went the extra mile. Left me tablet and a card in the room. We also got complimentary drinks at the bar. The room was spacious and spotless. Craig from the reception team was so courteous and helpful. The pool area was lovely also

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kaz197613

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your birthday here at Apex City Quay and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am delighted to read that the reception team made such a positive impact and thank you for highlighting Craig, I will ensure he is aware of your kind comments.

I hope that we can welcome you back again in the not too distant future.