“Amazing food”

Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At The West House, we strive to create an environment that everyone can enjoy. We're dedicated to being the finest establishment around, we aren't a restaurant, we simply serve excellent food, washed down by stunning cocktails and beautiful wines.
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was pleasently surprised at the menu at West house as I was expecting pub grub. The menu was definately Bistro with the choices of fillinf for paninis etc. You can have smaller portions of pizza with potato wedges, sandwiches nachos and lots more. I was very impressed

Visited May 2014

“Quick bite”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Me and my friend always choose to come to here for a quick bite when in Dundee. It's out place to go. So this time is was again: good service, tasty affordable food and good atmosphere.
Will be back soon.

• Visited May 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Brilliant place to go for all occasions!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We have just been to the west house, four of us for a birthday. Aged 20-25. Our friend booked it as he walked past there all the time and it always is busy. We were dressed pretty casual but managed to fit in fine as there were some people dressed smart and some in casual and a range of ages even people in around their 70s at the bar. The decor is so cool and the menus are also awesome! We got cocktails and they do mock tails for drivers! It's very good value for money- and they do deals such as 2 for 10 on main meals on Sundays. We had pizza and you have the choice of your own toppings too. Dessert was also amazing! Only thing I would say is the music is quite loud and we are pretty loud people- so maybe it could be turned down a wee bit. And also pizza cutters would be a good investment. Even one per table! Everything else was brilliant the girl that was serving us on Wednesday night was lovely, long sleeved black top and shoulder length light brown hair. Maybe in her twenties? Thankyou for looking after us my friend had such a good birthday.

Dundee, United Kingdom
“Great”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Went for a meal after work with a friend. I had pasta and friend had pizza and were delicious. Nice atmosphere and the staff were friendly. Prices were reasonable and I would go there again.

Visited March 2014
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“good staff, good food, BAD music”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

The staff were lovely, food was lovely, great customer service. But PLEASE turn off radio one! Black eyed peas 'I've got a feeling' is not what I want to listen to while I'm eating my Pizza! Sort that out guys!

• Visited March 2014