“Another Groupon visit”

Cuisines: Scottish
Fife
“Another Groupon visit”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Had another voucher from Groupon which meant that it's good value for money. The food was better than last time we visited, the chips were cooked all the way through and the burgers tasted better.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank PartTimer33

Dundee, United Kingdom
“Great value for money”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Never been to Westport Bar before for lunch but bought a voucher from Groupon, 2 burgers for £5. Frist impressions, comfortable clean bar, staff were very friendly and although pub was quite busy we didn't need to wait long for drinks, which were brought to our table. I ordered chicken burger and partner ordered cajun chicken panina. Again food was served quite quick considering the amount of people eating. Having read a previous review I was a bit concerned about the food but the chicken breast in a bun was excellent, much better than other pubs that serve processed chicken in breacrumbs. Panini was good too, the cajun chicken again was chicken breast with an added spice. Traditional pub grub which we will certainly return for.

• Visited August 2013
Newport-on-Tay, United Kingdom
“Is it a Burger ?”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Visited the West Port Bar today 28/8/13 for a lunchtime meal . My wife chose a chicken breast burger and I ordered a cheese and bacon Panini . The so called chicken breast burger turned out to literally be a dry chicken breast in a dry roll . I always thought a burger was meant to consist of some sort of minced and spiced meat , not just a bare chicken breast . My Panini was the most tasteless one I have ever had in my life . I am sure the cheese was processed and the bacon was tasteless as was the bread . However the service was fast and friendly , but quite honestly I would definitely not recommend the food .

• Visited August 2013
dundee
“TERRIBLE SERVICE”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Arrived to a very hot and noisy atmosphere. Everyone was shouting to hear themselves speak over the noise of the loud television. People were all cramped together in rows and rows at tables trying to eat their meal. We were sat at a table with strangers and no room to move. Eventually we got up and walked out. I think selling drink was more important to them than serving food. I certainly will not be visiting this terrible place again.

• Visited June 2013
Dundee, United Kingdom
“good burgers”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We went twice for burgers after work. It is a pub meal, but really nice and filling. We enjoyed the experience although it was only burger with chips. Good pub to go to for a quick and tasty meal.

Visited October 2012