“Thoroughly recommend!”

brechin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Thoroughly recommend!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My hubby and I stayed in the hotel for a night and booked a treatment each. He had a full body deep tissue massage and said it was brilliant. I booked a manicure with a lady called Emma who was absolutely lovely and did a great job. Will defo book in as a non-resident in the future

Visited August 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Thank you Natalie!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Aromatherapy full body massage- professional, relaxing, fabulous :)

Thank you so much.

Highly recommend

Visited August 2013
“Yu spa-amazing!”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Had a day at the yu spa,was total bliss,left feeling relaxed & pampered.totally worth the price(felt it was expensive) but worth it.staff were very professional & helpful,maybe felt slightly pressured 2 buy products but overall had a great experience!

Visited June 2013
Scotland
235 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 257 helpful votes
“Ideal !! Well worth aVisit”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Stayed at the hotel on 27th of april and its well worth visit's, never got any treatments but the pool and steam room and suna are ideal to relax and even better free tea or coffee and you don't have to take a towel they provided it.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank G_Inspector
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Spa Day”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

My wife booked me in for a back massage as a birthday treat. I was made very welcome by Emma who explained procedure. Fantastic back massage and I felt really relaxed afterward.

I have been using the Gym and pool there for 2 weeks and I really look forward to going when I finish work.

If you are looking for a relaxing time I recommend the massage.

1 Thank Philip L