“Fantastic treatments in a wonderful atmosphere.”
Review of Yu Spa

Yu Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Dundee
Highland
“Fantastic treatments in a wonderful atmosphere.”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I spent a morning at Yu Spa with the All About Yu package for £85. As a first-time spa go-er I was quite nervous as to what to expect but was shown where everything was and immediately felt relaxed. The staff milling about all seemed to be happy too, which also helped me feel calm, and others using the spa were also friendly. I used the pool, sauna and aromatherapy steam room and lay by the pool reading for a couple of hours until my treatments started. Sadly the hot tubs were not in action but these looked great for next time! Natalie greeted me and went through my treatments and I have to say they exceeded my expectations. I had a neck, shoulder back massage, facial and hand treatment and they could not have been better. Natalie also has a brilliant gift at making people feel relaxed and at ease. The smoothie and little free Elemis gifts (also part of this package) at the end of the spa morning were a lovely touch to round off my time there. Please do go and get pampered - it is well worth the money! I will be back. Fiona S

Visited September 2013
AngelaME8123GW, Manager at Yu Spa, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Hello,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments regarding your recent visit. It is great to hear you enjoyed your visit especially considering you were quite nervous. It's a shame the hot tubs were out of action for your visit, however we were replacing these with brand new tubs so hopefully you will manage another visit soon to try these out!

Natalie certainly is in great demand from clients so be sure to book well in advance for your next visit and please feel free to request her as she would love to look after you again.

Thanks again for taking the ti to review us Fiona and we'll look forward to pampering you again some time.

Regards

Angela
Spa Manager

brechin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Thoroughly recommend!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My hubby and I stayed in the hotel for a night and booked a treatment each. He had a full body deep tissue massage and said it was brilliant. I booked a manicure with a lady called Emma who was absolutely lovely and did a great job. Will defo book in as a non-resident in the future

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Thank you Natalie!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Aromatherapy full body massage- professional, relaxing, fabulous :)

Thank you so much.

Highly recommend

Visited August 2013
“Yu spa-amazing!”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Had a day at the yu spa,was total bliss,left feeling relaxed & pampered.totally worth the price(felt it was expensive) but worth it.staff were very professional & helpful,maybe felt slightly pressured 2 buy products but overall had a great experience!

Visited June 2013
Scotland
235 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 258 helpful votes
“Ideal !! Well worth aVisit”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Stayed at the hotel on 27th of april and its well worth visit's, never got any treatments but the pool and steam room and suna are ideal to relax and even better free tea or coffee and you don't have to take a towel they provided it.

Visited April 2013