“Perfect relaxation”

Dundee, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Perfect relaxation”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Spent the morning in yu spa's pool and saunas great couple of hours before our treatments unfortunately the hot tubs weren't working that day but the staff were kind enough and even offered us to go back when these problems were fixed so can't fault them on that as these things happen although the staff dealt with it in a professional manner.
Cannot Sing my praises enough for the ladies working in the treatment rooms doing the massages they make you feel very welcomed and the massage I received was just what the doctor ordered! Will defiantly be back for more treatments soon! Great jobs ladies!

AngelaME8123GW, Manager at Yu Spa, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Hi Leighann,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit recently. Unfortunately from time to time, we do encounter problems with our facilities and we are sorry that this was the case on your visit. I am however happy to hear that this was dealt with professionally and that you left happy. We will look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Please give us a call before your visit so that we can schedule your return visit into the diary.

Angela
Yu Spa Manager

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Had booked the discover yu package! I would definitely recommend it as a little taster! I took advantage of the back massage, my therapist was Rachael who was extremely professional and knowledgeable I could feel the improvement in my back instantly. My mum who is a novice to these things and quite shy enjoyed her facial. Her therapist was Kirsty who took extra care and attention to make someone nervous feel at ease. The lunch at the end was an unexpected delight the food and service were excellent! Will definitely be back to yu spa and to the metro!

Visited May 2014
AngelaME8123GW, Manager at Yu Spa, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Hi Francesca,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate all of the feedback we get but it is especially rewarding seeing great reviews and ratings that we continually receive from our clients. It is also so nice of you to recognise your therapists individually and we will certainly feed this back to them. We think it's also important to share your experiences so that potential clients can see what kind of service is the norm for us. Thanks again for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again soon!

Angela Morris
Spa Manager
Dundee
“Really great massage”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I visit this spa every few weeks for a massage which is just great. I've used a few different spas and beauty salons and this is most definitely the best in the area. It has a lovely quiet relaxing area, and treatment rooms. Kirsty and Lisa are excellent (I'm sure the rest of the team are too!), I highly recommend their back and shoulder massages. I've also bought vouchers for friends here many times, the gift pack it's packaged in looks lovely and luxurious.

Visited May 2014
AngelaME8123GW, Manager at Yu Spa, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for the lovely review. It's nice of you to take the time to leave us feedback but also to commend the therapists individually. The girls will be so happy to see your lovely comments. We look forward to seeing back in the spa soon.
Paisley, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Great treatment”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Had a lovely time at the Yu Spa. Was staying at hotel so made use of the facilities then went for massage which once again was by Esa, I have to say she is one of the best at massages so caring and such a lovely person.

Visited April 2014
AngelaME8123GW, Manager at Yu Spa, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you for the review Marian. Esa is delighted with this and says she is looking forward to seeing you again next time!
Dundee, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

My sister and I had a lovely time, the treatments exceeded our expectations, made a notable difference to our skin and the facials were well worth the money. The staff were friendly and full of good advice, they did have products to sell and this was done gently and with no 'hard sell'. Very happy customers who will be back!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Rhonda M
AngelaME8123GW, Manager at Yu Spa, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Hi Rhonda,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're so happy you enjoyed your experience at Yu Spa as this is what we strive for. We all LOVE the Elemis facials too and the products are just divine!

We hope you and your sister will come back again and if there is any way we can assist you with your next booking, please get in touch.

Angela