“Not bad at all”

Ranked #118 of 407 Restaurants in Dundee
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This mexican Grill restaurant bring you a different tex mex taste in dundee.We capture a wide range of spices and herbs from Europe to Latin America.BBQ sizzling chimichanga, sizzling burritos,enchiladas,quesadillas fajitas and loads...There is a mouth watering DEEP FRIED ICE CREAM to complete the meal. Our chefs were graduated in hotel management and have a experience of more than 19 years.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Down a side street and we found it by accident. Decent food and service, reasonably priced.
Food was spectacularly hot, warm, and decently spiced and not overpowering with a decent helping.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We didn't even know this restaurant existed. Doesn't look much from the outside but we were pleasantly surprised once we were seated. Quite a small dark restaurant. The food was good and tasty. Quite an extensive menu both Mexican and European. Nice cocktail too! The waiter was very friendly and knowledgeable. Well return.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Went to Dundee to stay for the night and there wasn’t anywhere that took our fancy for
Something to eat but found this hidden out the way and it was amazing ! Would defiantly go
Back just for the food the menu had so much to
Choose from there was a cocktail menu and although we didn’t have any they looked fabulous. The staff were really
Friendly and great with our son bringing him extra nachos and salsa as he enjoyed them
So much proper hidden gem and made our trip
To Dundee!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My husband booked this restaurant for a birthday treat. Did not look much from outside but once inside pleasantly surprised. Greeted by very friendly staff and shown to a very nice table. The food we ordered was wonderful. Great sized portions- very good value for money. This was a very enjoyable experience and will be returning again soon I hope. Would definitely recommend.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife finally decided to go to the MexicanGrill in castle street dundee . Even though we have been seeing the sign holding at high street most of the town visit . Looks small from out side but inside it is hidden gems . I ordered classic margarita and my wife ordered strawberry margarita. The bartender (Liam ) was skilled one ,as long as he prepared quickly the taste was full of essence. My wife ordered chicken fajita and I ordered sizzling trash Enchilada. My wife really enjoyed her fajita and my trash enchilada was wow , mouth watering and finger licking tasty. The mystery , I found out was the chef . As long as well trained he was experienced too . First time I had such a delicious meal since long ....
Service was prompt and excellent. Attentive and very polite staffs .def be back ASAP and recommend to everyone .