“Abseil”
Review of B2G Experience Ltd - CLOSED

B2G Experience Ltd
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ​​​​​​​​​​"​providing unique experiences that benefit participants by gaining an appreciation of and respect for the outdoor environment, helping participants learn the values of sharing responsibilities for success through leadership, teamwork and co-operation​"​ ​B2G Experience Ltd is an outdoor pursuits company based in the east coast of Scotland. We aim to provide our clients with a fun but safe adventurous experience tailored to their needs. Our client base includes local authorities, large businesses and members of the public.Our team of skilled and innovative outdoor qualified employees utilise their encouragement to think outside the box and challenge themselves to make activities fun and exciting for all participants. We aim to deliver the highest quality whilst meeting and often exceeding our clients’ expectations in relation to both budget and enjoyment. We pride ourselves that most of our business comes through previous clients and that only goes to demonstrate the quality and standard of the services we provide.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Dundee, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Abseil”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My daughter's friend and I signed up for a sponsored abseil in Dunkeld to raise funds for Maggies Centre- this was our first abseil so a bit daunting. I would like to thank Alex and his team. They were very professional, patient and encouraging which helped me complete my abseil I am a 56 year old mother and grandmother and am really chuffed I did this- I really enjoyed the experience! Thanks for all your help guys.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Avril M
Alex C, Owner at B2G Experience Ltd, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
We are so glad you came along to take part in our abseil in aid of Maggie's Dundee. Well done for being so brave and well done for raising money for charity.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Charity Abseil”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I did a charity abseil at Dunkeld today, the instructors were excellent and very pleasant. I would totally recommend this to anyone. top company

Visited June 2014
Alex C, Owner at B2G Experience Ltd, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Glad you enjoyed your experience with us whilst raising money for a very important cause. We would love to see you again on another activity some time in the future.
dundee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Good for beginners - Rock Climbing”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I thought the morning of rock climbing was good fun and a great starter to novices looking to get into it. The instructors were well informed and amiable.

The reason I booked the trip was to learn more about outdoor climbing and gain experience in lead climbing rather than top rope. The instructor did try and accommodate our skill level but was unable to set up any other climbs and I felt slightly let down the experience but this is probably more to do with my expectations rather than the experience. The 3 climbs that were on offer were all achievable and a more difficult climb choice would have made the day tops for me.

The automated comms were good however more detailed instructions would have been useful.

Altogether it was an enjoyable experience and I would definitely recommend it to beginners.

Alex C, Owner at B2G Experience Ltd, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thanks for coming along to our session. We are currently setting up climbs in other areas local to Dundee which are more challenging. Our Kirrie climbing session as you describe it is more suitable for beginners. Sometimes it is very difficult to set up 2/3 climbs that will suit everyone. We would hope that you will come back and try one of our more challenging climbs in the future :-)
Forfar, United Kingdom
“an excellent morning of activity”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My daughter and I had a 3 hour archery lesson on Saturday and were thoroughly impressed. The instructor was friendly and knowledgable and we had an excellent time. I would be keen to repeat this experience. Long sleeves that provide some padding are a must but other than that no equipment needed. Well worth what we spent on it. I would recommend it to all ages as we had a large mix of ages and abilities from as young as 10 to adults any age and physical fitness as you can even shoot sitting down. Thank you Piotr for all your help. You were brilliant

Alex C, Owner at B2G Experience Ltd, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
We are delighted you both had a great session. Some very practical tips with the long sleeves. We look forward to seeing you again.
Edzell, United Kingdom
“"Awesome Fun" Sunday Afternoon Archery at Victoria Park, Dunee”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My two children have had the most fantastic afternoon doing their first archery lesson. The instructor was excellent, he was very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. Three hours just flew by as they were having so much fun. Would highly recommend this and will definitely use again, Thank you!! Tracy, 25/05/14

Alex C, Owner at B2G Experience Ltd, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
I'm delighted that your kids had so much fun on our Archery activity. We would love to welcome you again and maybe you want to try one of our "coming soon" intermediate sessions