Booked a cheap family weekend away (£55 !), to break up the old routine.
Fortunate enough to get a really great room at the back of the hotel (quiet, views of a field) & not he probably noisier front section by the car park and road.
Decent sized room for a family of 4. Bath, tele & all the usual mod cons.
Friendly welcome on reception. We didn't eat in the restaurant, mainly due to the other negative reviews on here. Instead we used Dobbies for breakfast & other local restaurants for tea.
Overall a positive experience & one we will likely repeat in the future.
Trips to Discovery Point & Sensation rounded off a nice weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 15 minutes from Dundee and close to panoramic views of the fast-flowing River Tay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee (Monifieth) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee (Monifieth) Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee (Monifieth) Hotel Scotland