We have stayed here before and I have to say it is great value. It is also really conveniently located for Carnoustie and Arbroath if you are a golfer. The rooms are clean and the beds really confortable. Only gripe is that the shower head could do with being a bit higher. For anyone 6ft plus you will need to crouch a little to wash your hair.
We used the adjoining restaurant for dinner and breakfast the following morning. We love the breakfast buffet and with 2 kids eating free it's great value.
It gets busy at dinnr time but it quietens down after that.
Overall a nice very reasonably priced hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 15 minutes from Dundee and close to panoramic views of the fast-flowing River Tay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee (Monifieth) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee (Monifieth) Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee (Monifieth) Hotel Scotland